The Weapons of Brigador can be divided into 4 ammunition types, and 6 mounting hardpoints.
There are 4 types of ammunition, with each category generally sharing certain characteristics (with notable exceptions in each category):
- Machine Gun - Generally quick-firing and effective against hull.
- Laser - As a class, effective against all types; though certain weapons are highly specialized.
- Cannon - Usually effective against hull, buildings and structures.
- Artillery - Broadly effective, but will fire in an arc and are highly sensitive to vehicle movement.
There are 5 types of Primary/Secondary hardpoints:
- Small - Typically found on light vehicles.
- Turret - Larger than the Small mount, and always able to fire in a 360 degree arc.
- Auxiliary - A mid-sized mount; often secondary to larger weapons.
- Main - Large-bore ordinance commonly fitted to medium-to-large vehicles.
- Heavy - Only found on heavy vehicles.
There is also a Special hardpoint found on all Pilotable vehicles:
- Special - More often serving a defensive or utility role than direct damage, these weapons feature unlimited ammo but require a cooldown period before firing again.
All Pilotable vehicles also have a horn mounted:
- Horn - Can be used to bait nearby enemies; they'll investigate the spot you sounded the horn from.
|Small||Carlos • Donkey • Bonesaw • Lockdown • Faker • Pinch • Temblor • Black Hand|
|Turret||Confessor • Parliament • Mãe Dois • Crambo • Scimitar • Gutterball • Disco • Bully|
|Auxiliary||Preacher • Jericho • Belter • Stutter • Metronome • Chuffer • Broiler • Galinha|
|Main||Abbot • Archie • Duchess • Banshee • Balão • Pitbull • Thunderclap • Zeus|
|Heavy||Bishop • 88 • König • Kraken • Harvester • Ploughman • Otomo • Chieftain|
|Special||Smoke Projector • EMP Grenade • Active Camouflage • Audio-Kinetic Pulse|
All items (47)